All Volunteers must purchase a $75 Volunteer Package to complete registration.
Each Volunteer Package includes the following ($375 value):
- Volunteer Credential (Weekly Grounds Access)
- Tournament Golf Shirt
- Tournament Golf Jacket
- Tournament Hat or Visor
- Four (4) Complimentary Daily Grounds Passes
- Meals on Scheduled Days
- One (1) Voucher for One (1) Round of Golf at TwinEagles Golf Club **Only valid to Volunteers who work at least three (3) shifts
All Volunteers must pick up their Volunteer Package at Uniform Distribution. Uniform Distribution will be held on February 10th and 11th in the Volunteer Tent at TwinEagles. The times are as follows:
Friday, February 10th – 10:00am – 4:00pm
Saturday, February 11th – 10:00am – 4:00pm
**If you are unable to make Uniform Distribution, please arrange to pick up your uniform prior to your first scheduled shift from Volunteer Services located in the Volunteer Tent. We encourage you to attend Uniform Distribution so that you may familiarize yourself with the Volunteer Center location, check that your uniform fits, and for us to answer any additional questions you may have about Volunteering.
- We ask that all volunteers wear khaki or black bottoms. Men can wear khaki pants or shorts. Ladies can wear khaki capris, pants, or knee length shorts or skorts
- Cargo pants and cargo shorts are not permitted
- Please do not wear prints
- 2017 Chubb Classic headwear only please
- Sneakers or Tennis Shoes. If you wear golf shoes, they MUST have soft spikes.
- Volunteers are required to wear their Volunteer shirt and display their Volunteer badge on any day they are working
- On days Volunteers are not working but wish to enter the grounds, they are required to display their badge
Ladies Sizes – S, M, L, XL, 2XL
Gentlemen’s Sizes – S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
Purchasing Additional Items
You may purchase an additional shirt online. If available, additional uniform items will be for sale during Tournament Week in the Volunteer Center