Golf fans now have the opportunity to rub elbows with one of golf’s greatest legends. The Chubb Classic announced that PGA TOUR Champion Miguel Ángel Jiménez will host the tournament’s Legends Experience. This opportunity gives golf fans a wide array of experiences including a private teaching clinic and happy hour hosted by the “World’s Most Interesting Man in Golf,” Miguel Ángel Jiménez on Thursday, Feb. 15 from 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
“The Legends Experience is a really unique way for the community to enjoy the Chubb Classic in a few ways, including a once in a lifetime experience with fan favorite Miguel Ángel Jiménez,” tournament director Matt Hilliker said. “We are thrilled that he is a part of the event week line-up and know it will be a lot of fun.”
The Legends Experience includes four Invitations to the Happy Hour and Clinic with Miguel Ángel Jiménez, four tickets to the Legends Lounge hospitality (per day, Friday through Sunday), four tickets to Taste of SW Florida at the Chubb Classic and on-site parking (Friday through Sunday).
Happy Hour & Clinic with Miguel Ángel Jiménez
- A teaching clinic with PGA TOUR Champions professional, Miguel Ángel Jiménez on Thursday of Tournament week, February 15 from 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- The Legends Lounge hospitality suite overlooks 18 green and is inclusive of lunch, afternoon snacks and a full bar.
Taste of SW Florida Tickets
- The Chubb Classic’s two-day food festival, Taste of SW Florida gives spectators a chance to enjoy samples prepared by Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurant, Naples Flatbread Kitchen & Bar, Oakes Farms, Black Eyed Pig Barbeque, Fire & Rice, AZN Asian Cuizine and many more. Local and national craft beers, wineries and spirits from Tito’s Handmade Vodka will also be available.
To reserve your Legends Experience package, call the tournament office at (239) 593-3900. Legends Experience spots are limited and sold on first-come, first-serve basis.
Jiménez has claimed four career victories on the PGA TOUR Champions and 21 wins on the European Tour. He has represented his home country of Spain 14 times in the World Cup of Golf. He has also qualified for the Ryder Cup’s European Team on four occasions. Last season, Jiménez finished sixth in the Charles Schwab Cup Rank, claiming 10 top ten finishes including a second place finish in the 2017 Chubb Classic.
“The Chubb Classic always ranks high on my list because of the wonderful fans,” Jiménez said. “Being part of the Legends Experience allows me to interact with fans in a new and engaging way. Many know me for my pre-round stretching routines and I plan to bring my moves to Naples.”
For more information about the Legends Experience or the Chubb Classic, visit ChubbClassic.com or call the tournament office at (239) 593-3900.
Matt Hilliker, Director, Octagon
(239) 300-2231 or email@example.com
Michele Bates, Marketing & Communications Manager, Octagon
(239) 300-2229 or firstname.lastname@example.org